Buckeye Mountain offers complete wireless network solutions specific to the railroad industry, from site surveys to network design, installation and certification. Buckeye Mountain provides railroad-scale Wi-Fi networks, wireless backhaul solutions, wireless bridging, RF and cellular assessments to assure your rail operations are able to communicate at the level a railroad environment requires.
Buckeye Mountain can work with your rail operation to engineer a complete wireless network. You can rely on Buckeye Mountain to examine your existing network and make recommendations for adding quality, efficiency and safety. Diagnose and update or start from scratch. At Buckeye Mountain, we do as much or as little as your railroad business requires. Everything Buckeye Mountain does is performed to the highest quality standards by our eRailSafe and wireless manufacturer-certified network engineers. That is the beauty of doing business with Buckeye Mountain.
Our Wireless Network Services
- Site survey and certification
- Bandwidth requirement analysis
- Range and coverage analysis and verification
- Spectrum analysis
- RF interference assessment
- Security assessment and analysis
- Network design and installation
- Wireless backhaul solutions
- Product and equipment selection and integration
- Wireless bridging
- Training and support
- Final survey/certification report
- Warranty coverage